06 October 2006

!@#$%^&*()_+{}:"?><-=[];'./`~

Carter wrote this a couple of days ago:

Hello, today I went to school even though I don't know French it is a
lot of fun. Today we had a science lesson it was very interesting the
experiment that we did was to put a Kleenex into a plastic cup and put
it all the way down in to a tub of Walter,and try to put it in and
take it out without letting the Kleenex get wet.Are table was the
first table to find the answer,the answer is to turn the cup over and
put it in to the tub of Walter and it will come out dry because there
is no place for the air to get out because the Walter and the plastic
are barricading it on every side.

Love,
Carter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of your smartness with science. Your dad tells me you are the best math student also. I think your dad and your mom gave you excellent genes (they make good brain power).