You can get to them by clicking on the "Photos from Picasa" link on the right side of the main blog page. The link doesn't work, but you can get there by using the link on the right. I love the pictures!
Fixed the link, thanks Michelle. And thanks Jess for figuring out the workaround. Turns out I'd changed the title after putting the link on the blog. Ah, ye olde tecnologie!
6 comments:
Am I supposed to be able to see more than the one picture of Carter? Tell Calvin thanks for the mother's day note.
Love ya!
Me either. Love, mom
You can get to them by clicking on the "Photos from Picasa" link on the right side of the main blog page. The link doesn't work, but you can get there by using the link on the right.
I love the pictures!
Fixed the link, thanks Michelle. And thanks Jess for figuring out the workaround. Turns out I'd changed the title after putting the link on the blog. Ah, ye olde tecnologie!
Wonderful pictures. Boys and Betsy, I really miss you.
Glad to see that boat and car in action. I hope you are enjoying them.
Post a Comment