
That's his buddy Logan in the background. I took some video footage of the kids, and it's really cute (to family) and hilarious (to everybody, I think). In particular, the segment where they paired up boy-girl and "waltzed" was priceless. I'm going to assemble the clips into a movie with Carter's help, but he has a friend over now and sports this afternoon, so it'll probably be later in the week before it's done. The kids start their two-week winter break Saturday so we'll definitely have time then!
We're going to Avignon, in southern France, for the second half of that break. We'll leave Sunday 2 March and return on Saturday the 8th. The following week, Betsy has a big meeting, and Cathy comes to visit, before I head to Brussels to catch up with Gary that following weekend. But we'll post before then.
Thanks for keeping us company, virtually and in-person, over the first two years of our adventure!
5 comments:
That's more like it!!!
it is hard to believe that it has been that long.
24...24...24...you need to lay off the french wine if you think that ANYONE would buy that! in fact it is only 204 days until 40!
Love
BC
You can always count on the older -oldest cousin to keep you honest. I miss you bunches.
Love, Mom
I think what your mother meant to say was Older, Better Looking and Wiser Cousin can always be counted on the speak the truth in love :)
And I thought I was 25 when you moved to Paris.
Your much younger sister,
Michelle
(who by the way is 27 now)
I am only 25 for real... It's nice if any of you old balls wants me to remind them what it is like just let me know and I can help yall remember.
Mike
Your 25 year old brother
Post a Comment