20 May 2008
We're booked
Alright, we finally took the plunge (goodbye, $4400) and here are the dates we'll be stateside. We arrive Friday, July 4th, mid-afternoon into Dulles, get a car, and head out to Ohio for the week of July 5-12. We'll be back in the DC area around July 13, but the kids may go to Michigan with Marilyn for a few days. The boys and I will likely go to Houston around the weekend of July 26-27 to visit Derek & Lisa & Peter & Ashley & new baby Jacob (who arrives next week!), along with Michelle & Michael and maybe their families. Betsy heads back to Paris the afternoon of Monday, July 28th, and the boys and I will be around a couple weeks more, departing Monday, August 11th. More details - where we're staying, if we can find a car for under $1200, etc. - as they become available!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awsome, Can't wait to see yall. I will be in Houston July 29th - Aug 2nd. Jess isn't going to be able to come though. But we will both see yall in Lakeside.
I think only Michelle and not Josh or Will are going to Houston. You will get to see them in DC and Ohio, thought.
Post a Comment