02 November 2007

Off to La Manche

Glennell (my mom) arrived safely this morning, while Carter spent the day working with Chef Molé at Les Ormes. Mom, Calvin and I ate lunch while he finished his "service" - lunch was superb, and none of us really wanted dinner this evening. Carter will go back and work there a couple more times this fall on his off Wednesdays. Tomorrow morning we head off for four days on the northern coast of France. Specifically, we will go to Saint-Malo for the weekend and then Mont-St-Michel Monday and Tuesday. We'll take the computer but I don't have any idea about net access, so if you really need us try my french cell phone +33.6.7305.8893. See ya!

2 comments:

Crys said...

Did you get a chance to meet "the Man" who is so famously from there?

cvf said...

No, no, I am the man! Plus, why would the man FROM la manche(a) be IN la manche(a)? But we did see windmills ...