Mom leaves tomorrow morning, and Betsy's off to Manchester for work tomorrow afternoon thru late Thursday night. So, maybe I'll have time to go through some of our new pics and post them during my "free evenings" the next few days.
11 November 2007
Where's my X-wing fighter???
At the risk of turning this into a phot-o-the-day blog, here's another keeper from Derek's scanned slides. Yes, we look like dorks - toothless dorks, even - but where the hell is my x-wing fighter???

Mom leaves tomorrow morning, and Betsy's off to Manchester for work tomorrow afternoon thru late Thursday night. So, maybe I'll have time to go through some of our new pics and post them during my "free evenings" the next few days.
Mom leaves tomorrow morning, and Betsy's off to Manchester for work tomorrow afternoon thru late Thursday night. So, maybe I'll have time to go through some of our new pics and post them during my "free evenings" the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment