18 June 2006

Our contact information

Cath mentioned a while ago that it's hard to figure out our address from the blog. While that was partly intentional, to throw off the hordes of paparazzi, we'll give it a shot. Here's our info, and we'll have it linked from the sidebar from now on.

Address:
1, square Theodore Judlin
75015 Paris
FRANCE

Telephones FROM USA:
+1.703.908.0796 (home in Paris, but the cost to you is like calling us in Virginia, i.e. free or domestic long distance)
+011.33.1.5658.1477 (home in Paris, int'l call)
+011.33.6.7305.8893 (Chris' cell, int'l call)
+011.33.6.7305.8873 (Betsy's cell, int'l call)

Email:
forinash (at) mac.com (Chris)
bforinash (at) gmail.com (Betsy)
CJFparis (at) gmail.com (Carter)
CTFparis (at) gmail.com (Calvin)

Skype: cbccforinash (email first)
AIM: forinash@mac.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carter and Calvin! This is Drew from Michigan. How's it going over in Paris? I heard you saw the World Cup game. That's pretty awesome. Well hopefully i can come visit you guys soon, or maybe you'll come skiing again or something.Well I'd better get going. Talk to you later.
-Drew

Anonymous said...

I want to see a purple cow! I want to see a spotted purple cow without having to eat shrooms or lick the back of some frog. Your Blog fans, Audrey and Maddie want proof! No fooling around whith photo shop or wearing a costume this time Fornash! Tell Melinda to release the purple cow.
L - M,A,M