10 September 2006

First audio blog

Betsy has the camera in Japan (see previous post), but here's our first attempt to capture some audio of the boys. I am pretty dim on the topic of recording audio on the computer, getting in the right format, and then getting it on the web in a way that you can easily listen to it. Even my mac couldn't help me, but I think it's me. Here's what I've got so far: record using Sound Studio on my eMac, then ... dunno. I found that Blogger includes "audioblogger," but it seems the only way to use it is by calling and recording basically a voicemail that posts to the blog. So, this is the result of holding the Vonage phone up to the eMac speakers. Hi-tech, eh? Here ya go, first Calvin and then Carter. Let me know if/how it works for you.

this is an audio post - click to play

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It didn't work for me... looked like it was playing, but no sound came out. But it might be user error on my end, or something with the laptop I have.

Anonymous said...

came in quite clear. Was that a tickle time at the end?
Missing you.
Love, hugs and kisses,
Nan