It's Monday morning in Washington - well, technically in Silver Spring for me. Mike and I spent the weekend at his parents' house on Kent Island, in the Chesapeake Bay. I even played golf, and I don't mind saying, I'm pretty damn bad at it! The weather was nice for mid-November though, so Sunday Mike and I took a long walk around part of the island, too. We headed back to Arlington last night, and I stayed with Cath & Roberto. Turns out the rumors are true, and Victor is a very cute and fun six-month-old. Carter and Calvin are going to love getting to hold him and play with him over Christmas.
I just spoke to my mom in Paris. She and Betsy are off to pick up the boys in the cool drizzle. They even fixed the network so the Vonage phone is working, so feel free to give them a call at 703.908.0796. I'm off to Baltimore for a few hours before heading back to Washington tonight.
20 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys - so I saw on Calvin's list that he wanted an R2-D2. Michael and I were in the Sharper Image over the weekend and saw the coolest (expensive) R2-D2 ever. I just thought I'd pass the link on in case you wanted it.
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__HB450
We miss you all!
Jess and Michael
Post a Comment