06 March 2006

Brevity

Thanks for the positive feedback on my long post, but this one will be short. Betsy made it through her first day of work, Carter's still ramping up but enjoying his new school, and I found out that Calvin's "maternelle" will be within a couple of blocks of Carter's school. Mom, Calvin and I got to spend part of today together, which was a too-rare treat these first couple of weeks. Tomorrow I have an all-day orientation on how to get by in Paris, while Carter's in school, Betsy's at work, and Mom and Calvin pal around and/or wait for our boxes to finally arrive. For now, here are a couple of pics.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi chris! i love the blog and even read the long post. glad everyone is settling in. hope your stuff arrives soon.

xxoo

chalin

oh! happy belated mardi gras!

Anonymous said...

I only fell asleep once during the long post.... so choose your poison at will!

However, please DO start your posts (Chris) or (Betsy) - since you both spell passably well, it is hard to tell who's writing until a few paragraphs in - the voice in my head keeps getting a sex change operation!