Quick props to LSU on their first trip to the final four since we were in school. Crazy that. I hope they win it all. Unlike UConn - couldn't have happened to a nicer team. See ya!
Since our stuff from home arrived Friday we've been unpacking and setting up, interspersed with our more regular weekend market and other activities. Here's some pics of how it's shaping up.
I also got one of the small movies of the movers to work. Check it out.
26 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey - it looks like home! except with parquet floors, balconies and teeny, tiny washing machines. i can't wait to get there to make myself comfy again with you all.
balto grandma
Looks good to me. I know just where everything is.
I'm in process of giving my house a through cleaning after six weeks of no sweeping or dusting. It smells like a kennel. Don't ever get a housepet.
Miss you most, love, hugs and kisses,
Nan
Post a Comment