25 January 2007
Carter is eight
Notre fils d'agée Carter a huit ans maintenant, parce que son annivérsaire est aujourd'hui. (Our oldest son Carter is eight years old now, because his birthday is today. Well, at least I think that's what I wrote, as I did it without the dictionary.) We're taking it low-key, since he lets us, and since it's a school day and Betsy's still dealing with her meetings. We greeted him with some small presents this morning, and Betsy got home earlyish so we all had dinner together. Tomorrow night we'll go out wherever he wants, and we still may have a birthday party at some point although he's still not sure what kind he wants - bowling, soccer, museum, etc. Thinking back, we were 8 in the bicentennial year - I wonder what he'll remember 2007 for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
bon anniversaire, mon petit chou! oncle kevin et tante cynthia
Happy Birthday Carter.
Love,
Michelle, Josh, and Will
Happy Birthday Carter whoohoo your 8. only 2 more years to double digits. Awsome.
you should remember this year for the saints going to the nfc championship game for the first time ever.
Love
Mike and Jess
Post a Comment