01 January 2007
Happy 2007
Unless you have friends in Australia, let us be the first to wish a happy new year! We spent the last few minutes of 2006 and first of 2007 on the Champs de Mars, the four of us plus Cath, Roco, & Victor. The Eiffel Tower dutifully sparkled, then ... no fireworks. Dunno what happened - it had rained earlier in the day but was just cloudy at midnight. Anyhoo, we're off to bed now, but Carter did make it past his previous personal latest of 1:39am, so he's excited. And I had a nice time in London with Robin & Joan, who are probably close to landing back in NYC about now. I hope all your fireworks are a blast! (Ugh, good night!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jess has a family friend that is about my age that lives over there in paris in the 14thE i can get you her info she would be a good babysitter
happy new year
she is in the Iowa now but heads back to Paris in a couple of weeks. Ill get her number and call you about it.
I hadn't gotten around to downloading quicktime and seeing the movie until this morning -- I miss those boys. You guys are okay too but they boys are priceless. COME HOME soon (although it does seem that you're enjoying yourselves quite a lot). Happy New Year from the Miltons too!
Post a Comment