20 January 2007

The Forinash Times

I can't believe it's been nearly two weeks since I wrote anything to you. It seems like forever! It's Saturday night here now, and we had a casual rainy one here. The boys got up for cartoons, we got up and made a late breakfast, then we wandered down to the Theater St Lambert, a small one which shows lots of second-run and kids' movies. We missed our chance at Eragon and Flushed Away in English, so we saw "Kirikou et les bĂȘtes sauvages". It's a french-language animated story about a small, quick, bright boy who saves his African village from a witch. It was very cute, and we were all pleased that we could not just figure out the story but understand most of what was said, too!

This evening we've been lazing around, and will make dinner now (yes, late) and hopefully watch Duke play North Carolina State via Jeff's slingbox. I hope to post some more stuff while we watch ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the postings. I did not want to nag, hence the reason I had not mentioned no postings. That and the fact that you have had company for a while.