As a reward for reading alllllllll the way down here, a brief update: yesterday we toured the Paris sewers - a rather unique museum - and today Carter played in an indoor soccer tournament (I watched) and Betsy and Calvin went to see a ballet at the Paris Opera house!
07 January 2007
Derailed
OK, I just spent 90 minutes going through pictures, only to have iPhoto crash and lose all my changes. I blame climate change. Anyhoo, I'm not redoing all that crap tonight, so here are three pics of us from New Year's Eve. Hey, it's only a week(ish) ago!



As a reward for reading alllllllll the way down here, a brief update: yesterday we toured the Paris sewers - a rather unique museum - and today Carter played in an indoor soccer tournament (I watched) and Betsy and Calvin went to see a ballet at the Paris Opera house!
As a reward for reading alllllllll the way down here, a brief update: yesterday we toured the Paris sewers - a rather unique museum - and today Carter played in an indoor soccer tournament (I watched) and Betsy and Calvin went to see a ballet at the Paris Opera house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment